Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oct. 7, 2009

Sooo only four posts in and I haven't kept up already. I promise I will get this back on track.

So many records played between the last post and now! Our good friends in The Tired And True from Connecticut crashed here one night last week after their show at All Asia in Cambridge, and I don't think the record player ever stopped while they were here. We showed them a lot of our favorites, and played a lot of new ones, too. There's no way I can list every album we listened to, but some notables were:

Stray Cats - Built for Speed
George Thorogood and the Destroyers - Better Than the Rest
Carole King - Rhymes and Reasons
Megasus - Megasus

I am also proud to announce that we have some new additions to the collection:

The Black Keys - The Big Come Up
MC5 - Kick Out the Jams
The Clash - Combat Rock
Megadeth - Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?
The Specials - Specials
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

Haven't listened yet, but you'll know when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment